VACANCY: Social and Behavior Change Communications Advisor
Deadline: 15 February 2018
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Social Sciences, Communications, or a related field
- 7-10 years’ experience in SBC and SBCC programs; Proven experience bringing together a wide network of partners to achieve a common goal and objectives
- Demonstrated ability to develop contextually tailored social and behavior change strategies that include communication
- Experience in strengthening capacity of partner staff in behavior change and/or SBCC program planning and implementation
- Experience designing, conducting and analyzing qualitative formative research, including focus group discussions and Trials of Improved Practices (TIPS)
The position may require significant domestic travel between project sites. Please send a CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com with “SBCC Advisor, Zimbabwe” in the subject line.